[SINGAPORE] City Developments Limited’s (CDL) 616-unit Jewel@Buangkok drew strong sales over the weekend, with 203 of the 280 units released by the developer snapped up.
The average selling price of the apartments was about $1,150 per square foot, which includes an early-bird discount, said CDL.
Singaporeans had the lion’s share of sales, making up 84 per cent of buyers. Many were young couples, PMEBs (professionals, managers, executives and businessmen) and HDB upgraders, according to CDL. The remaining 16 per cent of buyers were foreigners and permanent residents from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, the United States and Japan.
Jewel@Buangkok features six towers with heights of between 15 and 17 storeys, and houses a selection of one to five-bedroom apartments, dual-key units and penthouses. Apartment sizes start from 463 square feet for a one-bedroom unit to 1,701 sq ft for a five-bedroom unit.