Documents needed for Refinance
1) Completed Mortgage Loan Application Form for all applicants
2) Photocopy of NRIC or Passport (front and back) for all applicants
3) Income Documents for all applicants:
Self-Employed – Latest 2 year Notice of Assessment
Salaried – Computerised pay slips (latest 3 months) or Latest 1 year Notice of Assessment
4) CPF property statement (if using CPF)
– showing “Total principal amount used and accrued interest used”
5) Outstanding mortgage loan statement from existing bank.
6) HDB statement showing no HDB existing HDB loan
Step 1: Go to http://www.hdb.gov.sg
Step 2: Click on My HDBPage
Step 3: Click on Login via Singpass (key in NRIC and singpass)
Step4: Click on ‘My Flat’
Step 5: Click on ‘Flat details’ found on the left panel
If you do not own a HDB flat, the following MSG will appear ‘ You do not own an existing HDB flat. (SxxxxxxxA, enquirer’s NRIC number)
Click on Print to printout copy.
Talk to our qualified mortgage brokers for your needs now!